Sighthound Ezine #2 - Out Now!
40 pages of stories, news & features
Sighthound Ezine #3 brings together the best stories and news about sighthounds, rescues and charities, and the fantastic businesses and volunteers who support them across 40 glorious pages.
- In this issue discover how the Borzoi rose to become the glamour ‘It Dog’ of the early 20th Century
- Read how The Greyhound Sanctuary are spreading the love of sighthounds by hosting their wondeful open air events
- The wonderful story of Woody, with beautiful photography by Madaboutgreys
- How about considering your hound to become a PAT dog? Read Danny’s story, he is a great ambassador and becoming a star in his own right!
- We also have a great feature on the brains behind Hufton Hound and Home and a marriage made in heaven with The Phodographer – and so much more!
Sign-up to the SIGHTHOUND mailing list to receive future issues, it’s FREE!
Latest from the Hound Dog Blog
Dylan is newly crowned PDSA Pet Survivor of the Year. Could it be only a few months ago Sighthound ezine […]Read More ›
Back in September we told the story of Dylan and his pal Ben, who were callously abandoned in Wales. Their […]Read More ›
#kevsjinglepets Entering is simple! Donate £1 on Kevin’s Justgiving page page In the Justgiving ‘Donation’ window enter the sum of £1, the […]Read More ›
You could be one of our 12 Greys of Christmas, plus one lovely subscriber can become a Secret Sighthound […]Read More ›
Photographing the beauty of greyhounds We are committed to promoting and working with some great photographers. Behind the sometimes amazing, […]Read More ›
The Greyhound Sanctuary is holding a few fundraisers over the next few weeks to raise money, so they can keep […]Read More ›
Issue #1 – still available to read
Enjoy 46 pages of stories, news & features
- In this issue read the story of Levi the Whippet, who overcame all the odds with help from Scruples Whippet Rescue and his wonderful foster mum, to become the welcoming host of a great boarding hotel for whippet guests.
- Or how about the amazing rescue of 7 galgo puppies by Galgos del Sol, saved from the roasting desert roads of Spain?
- You may want to enter your photogenic hound for Kevin the Whippet’s new Foto Booth Challenge – and then read all about Murray the Lurcher’s travels and adventures up and down the land!
Get Social with us
SHARE THE LOVE OF SIGHTHOUNDS