Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our website. The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Welcome News and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Welcome News. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Welcome News takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
The term ‘Welcome News’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
– The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
– Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
-This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
-All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
– The copyright, and other rights, in some of the material appearing on the Site may belong to a third party. It is your responsibility to obtain any licences or permissions that may be required to use such material and you agree to pay any costs or expenses incurred by Welcome News which arise as a result of your failure to obtain such licences and permissions.
– You warrant that the material you submit and the language that you use is not obscene, abusive, hateful, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal.
You agree not to post material which:
– Is deliberately intended to upset other users, to breach confidence, to compromise privacy or to process personal data in an unauthorised manner.
– May encourage criminal conduct or which may give rise to civil liability, or which is otherwise unlawful.
You agree not to place any links on the Site where those links take users to unlawful material or material that contravenes these terms.
You agree that, except where expressly permitted by Welcome News, you will not to place on the Site advertisements nor make commercial solicitations nor use the Site for any commercial purposes (which would include using the Site to promote or encourage the sale of your goods/services).
You acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause damage or loss and you agree to indemnify Welcome News in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Removal of material and cancellation of access to the site
Welcome News shall have the right to cancel your registration and/or refuse you access to the the site at any time and for any reason without giving you any advance notice and shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever arising from your inability to access any of the pages on the Site.
Welcome News shall have the right at any time and for any reason to remove from the pages on the site any material posted, uploaded, emailed or otherwise transmitted by you without giving you any advance notice and Welcome News shall not be liable for any losses or damages whatsoever arising from the removal of such material.
Welcome News will not view or edit or pre-screen any contribution that you or anyone else makes to the interactive pages of the site and therefore, unless we are specifically notified of the nature of any item of content, you cannot assume that Welcome News is responsible for having made it available on this site. Welcome News shall have the right (but not the obligation) to refuse or remove any content that is posted to, or made available on the website without the need to give any reasons for doing so.
If you object to the publication of any material placed on the site please let Welcome News know by sending an appropriately worded email to email@example.com and Welcome News will take whatever action we deem appropriate.
Whilst effort has been taken to ensure that the pages of the site are free from viruses, Welcome News gives no warranties that they are indeed free from viruses and users are responsible for ensuring that they have installed adequate virus checking software.
Welcome News excludes, in so far as it is legally possible, all liability and responsibility for any viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or other material transmitted with or as part of:
(a) the pages on the site or any other Internet sites; or
(b) any material downloaded from the site or any other Internet sites.
This website and its content is copyright of Welcome News ©Welcome News 2015. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
-you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only
-you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Welcome News is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Welcome News may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from June 2014.
We may now or in the future collect the following information:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather:
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
– if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
In the event that we offer to sell any assets in which case we may disclose your personal data to the potential purchaser of such assets:
– If substantially all of Welcome News’ assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be transferred to such third party.
– If we are required to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions or any other agreement; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Welcome News, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for protection against credit risk and fraud.
– We do not disclose individual information to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We would comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience using the personal data we have collected from you and from others.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Unit 1 40 Bridge Rd Worthing BN14 7BX
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
The site has been created with UK users in mind and therefore its content may not be appropriate or lawful outside of the UK. Users from outside of the UK should therefore verify for themselves whether or not it is appropriate for them to access the site.
Copyright of Welcome News
©Welcome News 2015. All rights reserved.